Dynamic Force Training
Dynamic Force Group (DFG) is a Real Estate Salesperson Group that firmly believe and emphasize on training (Dynamic Force Training) to help our members achieve success. Training must be both practical and applicable.
Training for our Warriors can be categories as follows
- Training conducted by ERA
- Training developed by Dynamic Force Group
ERA Training Program
Our Chief Trainer, Neo Chee Seng, is a company trainer previously from Propnex Project Power Presentation Course (PPPC) and Accelerated Closing Technique (ACT) training program. In addition, he is also the Founder for Dynamic Wealth Creation Course, that is previously conducted at Life Mastery Academic (LMA).
Our other leaders, Nick Poh, Simon Lum and Edmund Ee, are also actively involved in their previous company training activities such as Salesperson Bootcamp as Facilitators, Speakers for Winning Wednesday Talks, etc.
Currently, Simon Lum is also the facilitator of ERA signature – Ultimate Leadership Warrior Camp (ULWC), and Neo Chee Seng is one of RIA and ERA company trainer.
Dynamic Force Training Program
Training Program developed by Dynamic Force are as follows:
Dynamic Wealth Creation
- Developed and presently conducted solely by our Chief Trainer, Neo Chee Seng, Dynamic Wealth Creation Program is a training initiative develop with the objective to transform salesperson from a pure Buy, Sell, Rent, Salesperson to a Property Wealth Creation Consultant
- In Dynamic Force Group, we believe in empowering our members with the right skills to be successful not just in today’s market but also in the future. This advance training program is conducted in small class size, with numerous case studies to ensure all participants are able to fully understand the concepts, complex financial calculations and techniques.
- Rave reviews were received by almost every single participants who had the privilege to attend this training. These including many Team Leaders from large Real Estate Agency, Project-In-Charge for New Launches and Award Winning Top Producers.
Dynamic New Media Mastery
- Developed jointly by our founding leaders, Neo Chee Seng, Edmund Ee and Nick Poh, Dynamic New Media Mastery Program is a training program design specifically to the needs of a new generation of Real Estate Salesperson. In Dynamic Force, we believe in empowering of our members with up-to-date marketing skills to be successful in their real estate career.
- All topics are design to be practical, focus purely on real estate applications, with useful examples and templates that can be adapted, modify sparingly, and use almost immediately.
- Emphasize on SEO & Internet Marketing (Conducted by, Nick Poh and assisted by Richard Wan) and Social Media Marketing (Conducted by, Edmund Ee).
Dynamic Leadership Development
- Stay tuned, more details will be announced shortly.
On-the-Job Training (Project Marketing)
With many of ERAs BUC DD ICs, Project In-Charge and TOP Project Salesperson coming from DFG. We aim to pass on our knowledge with hands on training on the ground to help our members succeed as in Project Marketing. We look forward to groom more TOP salespersons and successful Leaders.
Previous Projects headed by Dynamic Force:
Kingsford Waterbay – Nick Poh / Richard Wan
Skies Miltonia – Simon Lum
Belgravia Villas – Simon Lum
INz Residence EC – Neo Chee Seng
Current Projects headed by Dynamic Force:
Daintree Residence – Rodney Tan as DD IC, Jacqueline See as Project IC
Treasure At Tampines – Simon Lum as DD IC, Richard Wan as Project IC
Nyon – Nicholas Lim as Project IC
The Florence Residences – Luke Lee and Ayden Tan as Project ICs
Longhaus – Amy Er as DD IC
Amber Park – Tiffany Teow as DD IC, Sam Ang as Project IC
Infini At East Coast – Edmund Ee & Nick Poh as Proj DD, Jeannie and James Lim as Proj ICs
Piermont Grand EC – Rodney Tan as Proj DD, Kelvin Khoo and Jacqueline See as Proj ICs
Upcoming Projects Headed by Dynamic Force:
Normanton Park (Enbloc) – Nick Poh as DD IC, Victor Quek and Jenny Lum as Project IC
Midtown Bay & Meyer Mansion – Amy Er as Project DD
Leedon Green – Betty Low as Proj DD